-Play- -Play-

Excellent!

I like your style, man. It is very original.

The Cook The Cook

Sexy.

I liked this, creative idea, and the voice acting wasn't too bad, especially since you used a standard PC microphone to do so.

R.I.P CerealBoxClock R.I.P CerealBoxClock

;_;

Aww, RIP CerealBoxClock.

PPClock responds:

We <3 him

Stick Skating Stick Skating

I guess that it was alright for a debut animation.

I do have a few questions though.
1) Do you actually skateboard?
2) Why didn't you compress the song?
3) How did this get such a good rating?

Super Mario Ball Z Super Mario Ball Z

I enjoyed watching this.

Although I do not like DBZ a lot, I absolutely love Super Mario. This is great. I enjoy the classic SNES music in it, as well.

Light Kick Volume 6 Light Kick Volume 6

Uh, okay. This wasn't entertaining at all.

This movie was very short, and none of it caught my attention. In my opinion, it was just a boring, poorly made stick animation with a short music clip in it. I don't like it.

Riggadaddy responds:

Oh now that crosses the line, Poorly Made Stick Animation? I admit it wasnt the best but it was far from poor. Oh, and a Short music clip is incorect, I cut it off, and it was a damn good music clip for now you understand the concept....of love. And Boring? Yeah I Agree :) Again I stated in the front page of it, It was a short clip :P

skate clips skate clips

Wow, this is really cool!

I like this, a lot. You don't see a lot of this on Newgrounds. It's unique, and the music was cool, too. You should make another one, with some flip tricks, and stuff.

solid squip preview solid squip preview

I didn't like this too much.

Sean Paul sucks, so fucking much. Please put something that actually fits the plot of the animation itself, not just some random track that you stumbled upon. I'm really hoping that it's going to be a lot better when you are done.

unsquare responds:

yeah, the choice of music is bad i just figured that most people here like rap and they'd hate my music (punk rock and whatnot). apparently i was wrong.

EVA3 EVA3

Hahahahah!

For some reason, the picture of the old man just randomly showing up made me laugh. The animation was very smooth, which I liked, and the drawings were nice. Keep it up, man.

FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

Kind of, gross for my taste.

It was still an incredible Flash movie.

Hint, hint. Delete some Flash movies that no one likes.